WHY JOIN 3 BIRDS?
We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate and thoughtful people to join our team. If you thrive on diversity, collaboration, creativity, laughter, and coffee - we'd love to hear from you!
- • Competitive salary based on experience
- • Paid personal days and company holidays
- • Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and a 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- • Casual work environment and our fun, enthusiastic staff
- • Cool office space down the street from the University of Chapel Hill...but for now...enjoy working safely from home
- • Team-building events and remote conference gatherings such as Lunch & Learns, Bagel Breakfast, Forum Friday, AND MORE!
View Our Current Career Openings
CREATIVE: Graphic Designer
Full-time remote position. Full training.
3 Birds Marketing is looking for a talented Digital Designer who is motivated to develop unique, new ideas that bring creative innovation, to join our remote creative team.
You will work cross departmentally to develop innovative, consistent, and brand appropriate design solutions to support the overall brand strategies of a variety of clients; internal marketing activities; and product design. You will serve as a subject matter expert within the organization on best design practices and principles for all aspects of graphic design in the digital space.
The ideal candidate will have solid graphic design skills, and a high attention to detail, converting complex ideas into compelling visuals. Superior conceptualization abilities, problem solving, resourcefulness, and time management are additional key skills that are vital for this position. The ability to work remotely in a fast-paced environment is extremely important, therefore production experience at design studio or agency level will be a huge plus.
- Work directly with members of the Product Delivery, Performance, Sales, and Marketing teams in the visualizing of creative designs for email, web, reporting, and print.
- Design 3 Birds branded assets for email marketing campaigns, websites, social media, tradeshow exhibits, sales presentations, business development proposals and more.
- Help organize and create monthly digital material for a variety of clients in the automotive industry.
- Create engaging PowerPoint presentations to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Utilize the latest techniques in responsive design and HTML/CSS best practices to create unique new client-facing designs and bring innovation to the department and company.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to achieve a smooth transition for graphic, web, and email projects.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate ideas to audiences of creative, technical, marketers, and stakeholders.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, as well as the ability to set and manage priorities judiciously while working remotely.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to pivot as business needs shift. Maintaining a positive attitude and a sharp wit with a clever sense of humor in high pressure situations.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).Highly proficient in the latest HTML and CSS standards, particularly as it applies to responsive email design.
- Proficient understanding of design best practices.
- At least 3+ years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite.Must have a portfolio of demonstrable and original creative designs with a focus on the digital environment.
- UI design and data visualization experience preferred.
- Agency or Design Studio level production experience a huge plus.
SALES: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Full-time remote position. Full training. Entry level with opportunities to advance!
The Business Development Representative (BDR) works one on one with our Regional Sales Director (RSD) and with the Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) to generate revenue within an assigned territory. Work closely with automotive dealers to provide consultative service on how to best bundle and use 3 Birds Marketing products. Determines customers’ needs via consultation, then analyzes options of what is best suited for the customer in setting meeting for RSMs. The driving goal is to complete minimum calls per day to raise brand awareness and to schedule demos for RSM based off calls. This is the perfect position for someone looking to get out of the typical car dealership’s retail hours and break into the lucrative vendor side of the business.
- Share a territory goal with Florida RSM and work in partnership with Outside Regional Sales Manager to coordinate prospective clients and up-sell opportunities
- Cultivate new business through referral program or OEM programs by participating in National rollouts efforts
- Promote 3 Birds Marketing and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and thus, collecting new recurring revenue
- Act as advisor to customers in order to build market share, increase revenue, and retain business
- Leverage your managers and sales tools to gain a competitive edge
- Maintain accurate customer and sales activity information in Zoho CRM
- Ensure that monthly, weekly, yearly sales goals are met or exceeded
- Focus on new business development but maintaining a connection for future growth in market, groups, and OEMs
- Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plans to manage opportunities created
- High call volume capabilities
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- HS Diploma Required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Software, advertising sales, or automotive sales experience is a HUGE plus but not required
- Deep understanding of automotive business, especially automotive dealerships
- Outstanding communication and consultation skills, both verbal and written, with strong telephone and presentation skills
- Experience effectively building relationships as well as doing needs assessment and qualifying and closing business over the telephone
- Ability to use and interpret research and data for the purpose of helping customers find opportunities for improvement
- Excellent database management and customer service skills, strong organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined with an energetic, engaging personality
- Ability to travel up to 5%
SALES: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
In our mission of making customer and operational data easily accessible and actionable for auto dealers, OEMs, and their partners to market, train, and run their business more effectively and profitably, we do so with the belief that they all deserve better - we do so knowing that our successes are only made possible with their successes.
We’re seeking to fill an immediate REGIONAL SALES MANAGER role in MAJOR CITIES in FL, NY, NC - SC, and LA - SOUTH TX. Self -starters…go-getters...true hunters and deal-makers who fit our core values and ho can share our PASSION FOR MUTUAL SUCCESS.
Hustle Tenaciously • Swing for the Fences • Set the Bar High(er!) • Be (unapologetically!) Different
Be Positive • Have Integrity • Elevate and Appreciate the Team
The RSM will be responsible for increasing revenue on new and existing products within their territory. This includes managing a pipeline for new and existing books for business, developing informational presentations, and leading in-store dealership and/or Web meetings to drive revenue. It is a remote position with commute to dealerships in your territory.
● Design sales plans and prospect within assigned territory
● Grow book of business and maintain quota
● Clearly convey the company's value proposition via digital and face-to-face presentations
● Educate clients on our strategic solutions and how the company will play a vital role in their business success
● Tactfully overcome objections and consistently reach sales targets
● Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
● Daily documentation into the internal CRM
● Develop and maintain an understanding of company products and features
● Work closely with internal parties on high levels of client satisfaction and retention
● 5+ years of industry experience as outside sales to automotive dealers
● Strong understanding of digital platforms, Automotive, and customer experience/data marketing.
● Ability to travel up to 50%
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
● Highly motivated with strong ability to work independently
● Familiarity with iOS mobile devices and apps
● Experience with MS Office
PERFORMANCE TEAM: Digital Strategist
Full-time remote position. Entry level with opportunities to advance!
We’re a smart, collaborative team that’s willing to go the extra mile. We’re not messing around – we have fun, but we get it done. You’ll fit in if you’re tenacious and focused when it counts, and have the sense of humor to roll with the unique challenges that come with working in a dynamic, growing business. Digital Strategists at 3 Birds thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes stressful environment. You are driven to set high standards for yourself and others, meet deadlines and over-deliver. Your vocabulary does not include the words “good enough.” You are an excellent communicator in person, on the telephone and in writing, and represent the company well. You connect with clients in a genuine way in order to manage expectations, obtain information, advance their objectives and deliver results. You are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis. You are enthusiastic and excited to work with a team of marketing professionals to solve problems and generate results.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships of our dealership clients; forge genuine and active relationships based on expertise, trust, confidence, industry knowledge and a firm understanding of client objectives and challenges. Ensure all expectations are met daily.
- Manage integrated digital marketing programs for our clients, oversee and proactively manage clients' “virtual dealerships,” and recommend and create follow-up activity to maintain a positive presence and market share.
- Ensure the smooth and successful onboarding of clients and execution of defined solutions and strategies.
- Compile and analyze multiple data points on a regular basis. Communicate performance data to clients and reinforce the value conferred by the 3 Birds solutions and software. Recommend follow-up actions to progress and optimize performance.
- Forge lasting client relationships through frequent contact and client communication.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and forge seamless relationships with our content, design, and development departments as well as other members of the Performance team.
- Increase and extend the volume of business with current clients and other rooftops within client automotive groups through consultative process, analysis of client data, strategic recommendations and introduction of new products and solutions.
- Intimately understand our technology, solutions, and internal processes to increase scalability and continuously improve efficiencies.
- Background in digital marketing and technology -- retail automotive a big plus.
- Have solid experience in email and digital marketing, optimization, compliance, best practices, key performance indicators, data analysis, and strategy.
- Experience working in the following areas: website analytics, social media sites and community management, online reputation management, cross-channel initiatives, organic SEO, content marketing, and data mining.
- Have a proven track record of being able to build and maintain client relationships, meet deadlines, ensure success, and achieve client satisfaction.
- A curious nature, creative thinker, skilled problem solver. Maintain a positive attitude and, ideally, a sharp wit and clever sense of humor in high-pressure situations.
- Build positive relationships with other partners as needed.
- Digital Strategists shall be accountable for meeting and exceeding established metrics related to client communication, retention and upselling.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field - or equivalent work experience
- Prior Account Management/Performance Management experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to articulate the 3 Birds value proposition
- Ability to influence at all levels, both with customers and internally at 3 Birds Marketing
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to self-direct and work in a team environment
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM Systems
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and follow-up skills
- Team player
- Experience in the automotive industry
- 2+ years of prior Account Management/Performance Management experience
- Knowledge of 3 Birds Marketing products
- Expert knowledge of industry trends, competition, customer buying patterns and marketing techniques
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships across organizations
- Demonstrated quota achievement